Manor Royal Jobs Board save's businesses over £35,000 in 2018!
In 2017, LoveLocalJobs.com launched the Manor Royal Jobs Board. This has enabled employers based in the district to advertise their vacancies online in one place, providing free and unlimited job postings for all companies located on Manor Royal Business District.
In 2018 LoveLocalJobs.com helped drive over 15,000 visits to the 300 jobs the District posted. This has resulted in 700 applications for these vacancies.
With the platform giving businesses free access to advertising their jobs, the total monies saved is £35,000 which shows the true value of the product.
Steve Sawyer, Executive Director at Manor Royal Business District said “The Manor Royal Jobs Board is proving to be a fantastic resource for Manor Royal businesses. It’s popularity has grown, more employers are making use of it and, most importantly, it’s helping businesses recruit great people. We want that to grow and for more companies to make use of this valuable service. Working alongside LoveLocalJobs.com to provide the jobs board, we are helping to raise the profile of the area as a great place to work and the many exciting and interesting opportunities on offer.”
Companies such as B&CE, Frontier Pitts, Travelopia and Eezehaul are fully utilising the platform to their advantage, responsible for 38% of jobs posted in 2018.
Gary Peters, Chief Executive at LoveLocalJobs.com said “It's fantastic to see the increase in engagement of the Manor Royal Jobs Board. Our aim from the beginning was to help increase the awareness of the exciting jobs and companies this district is home to and provide a free service that gives companies top talent. 2018 has been a brilliant year for Manor Royal as a whole and we look forward to sharing the stories of these incredible businesses in 2019.”
If you are a business based in the Manor Royal District, here’s how to advertise your jobs for free :-
- Simply email email@example.com with your job description and Job title
- Make sure you put the subject line of the email as “MR JOBS BOARD - *your business*”.
- Make sure you include the salary, and which category you would like it featured in. E.g. Sales, Customer Service, Warehouse etc.
- Specify the email address you would like the candidate applications to be sent through to.
- Supply your company logo 360 x 180 pixels (you will only need to do this once as we will keep it on file for future use