Opportunities for You
Published: 22 Sep 2016 By Youth employability service
Please find attached the NEW October 2016 edition of the ‘Opportunities for YOU’ newsletter produced by the Youth Employability Service (Brighton & Hove City Council).
On the below link you will find useful information and opportunities intended for 16-19 year olds across Brighton and Hove starting soon.
New in this issue:
- Beauty and care traineeships through In2Skills starting in October and November
- Various traineeships with the Grand Hotel in Brighton through Skills Training starting in October
- Albion in the Community new courses including volunteering opportunities
- The Get Ready Project: Autumn programme
- Spotlight on Queen Academy of Excellence for hairdressing apprenticeships
Youth Employability Service: Youthemployabilityservice@brighton-hove.gov.uk / 01273294247