Sussex Community NHS Foundation Trust
About Sussex Community NHS Foundation Trust
We, Sussex Community NHS Foundation Trust have a full range of permanent employment opportunities in West Sussex, Brighton & Hove and High Weald Lewes Havens area of East Sussex.
We currently have a wide range of positions available including nurses, therapists, healthcare assistants and more, working across adult and children's services in community settings including peoples own homes, our community hospitals and centres. Read what our staff have to say.
Why work with us
- Read our positive 2015 staff survey results.
- England's Chief Inspector of Hospitals rates our quality of services as GOOD.
- We're ranked in the top 120 best places to work accredited by HSJ Best Places to Work.
- Ranked OUTSTANDING and in top 10 national 'Learning from mistakes' league.
- Largest community NHS provider in Sussex employing 4,750+ staff.
- A great working environment in the community/in patients homes and our community hospitals.
- Excellent training and development opportunities.
- We're a Living Wage Employer.
- Great rates of pay.
- Flexible working options including overtime.
- Supportive team environment.
- Cost effective and convenient workplace nurseries.
- An affordable final salary pension scheme.
We have a wide range of temporary roles available which fit around your lifestyle. This enables you to:
- Gain experience and develop your skills.
- Choose when and where you want to work.
- Help inform your long-term NHS career by choosing the right role for you.
- Build relationships with us for steady work.
- Help move you into a permanent role.
See our list of temporary and volunteering vacancies currently available.
Contact our friendly recruitment team on: 01273 696011 ext 5008 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Hospital at Home - NHS
37 jobs with Sussex Community NHS Foundation Trust
An opportunity has arisen for a skilled and effective Community Nursing Operational Manager to inspire and manage our Community Nursing Teams in Brig
We are seeking to recruit healthcare assistants to join our existing team at the Bognor War Memorial Hospital. Full and/or part time considered. You
We are seeking to recruit a full time healthcare assistant to join our existing team at the Bognor War Memorial Hospital Full time 37.5/part time con
Specialist Paediatric Occupational Therapist - Band 6 26 hours per week - permanent post Worthing An opportunity has arisen for a committed and exper
Are you looking to further develop your operational leadership skills and knowledge as a Community Nurse? Do you want to lead and support a team of c
Community Nursing and Proactive Care teams have joined to form Horsham Community of Practice. Horsham COP covers the town of Horsham and the surround
Are you looking to develop your skills and knowledge as a Physiotherapist in the community? Do you want to be part of team that prevents unnecessary
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join the well established, innovative and dynamic Palliatve Rehabilitation Therapy team at the End of Life Care
Sussex Community NHS Trust is looking to recruit a Wheelchair Therapist (Physiotherapist, Occupational Therapist or Registered Nurse) for one year to
The post of Research and Innovation Director offers an exciting opportunity to lead research activity and capacity building in one of the top five co
COMMUNITY STAFF NURSE BAND 5 Full and part time opportunities have arisen to work within the Worthing Proactive Care Team based in Worthing. This is
We have a great opportunity for Senior Nurse Assessors to join our new Coastal Collaborative End of Life Hub ECHO. We provide a single point of acces
An exciting secondment opportunity for a Community Sister to work as part of the multi professional team within the Community environment, co-ordinat
We are looking for someone to join our established friendly team as an experienced Nursery Nurse. . This is an excellent opportunity for someone who
Staff Nurse Community Hospital Caravelle Ward at Crawley Hospital is looking for Registered Nurses to join their welcoming, loyal, dedicated, well or
Are you are an Registered Nurse with experience in caring for people with long term chronic conditions and rehabilitation needs? Do you have a pro-ac
Sussex Community NHS Trust deliver community health services for people living in the Crawley, Horsham and Mid-Sussex area. An opportunity has arisen