Would you like a career with a progressive team that is committed to providing outstanding customer service?
UK Top Woman Bus Driver of the Year 2016 - Brighton & Hove Buses & Metrobus
The Bus Driver of the Year (BDoY) competition was first held in 1967 and become an annual national event - this year celebrating its 50th year. Read here as to why our drivers choose to work with us!
Do you enjoy a fresh challenge every day?
If you are an enthusiastic, motivated and friendly person who would like to be a professional bus driver, whether you currently hold a PCV licence or not, we would like to hear from you.
What do we offer?
- A competitive pay rate of up to £400 per week after training & rising with service
- Up to five weeks’ annual leave (after 2 years period)
- Contributory pension scheme (after 3 months)
- Free travel on our buses for you and your family
We want people who…
- Have the right to live and work in the United Kingdom
- Have held a full manual driving licence giving entitlement to drive in the United Kingdom, without disqualification
- Hold a full manual driving licence with no more than 3 endorsement points.
- Are prepared to work early, late and weekend shifts and some Bank Holidays
- Have excellent customer service skills
To complete an online application form please click the apply button at the bottom of this page. We will check your application and be in touch as soon as possible.
For further information please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01273886131 between 1000 and 1500 on Monday to Friday.
Brighton & Hove Bus and Coach Company is an equal opportunity employer.
More jobs like this
- Full Time Permanent Customer Service Leisure & Tourism jobs in Brighton
- Full Time Permanent Customer Service Travel jobs in Brighton
- Full Time Permanent Customer Service Logistics jobs in Brighton
- Full Time Permanent Customer Service Driving jobs in Brighton
- Full Time Permanent Customer Service Transport jobs in Brighton