Join us as a Bus Driver and who knows where you can go...
At Brighton and Hove Bus & Coach Company we value and respect all of our employees and we are proud of their achievements. Recently one of our drivers was nominated for UK Top Woman Bus Driver of the Year 2016. Read here as to why our drivers choose to work with us!
Do you enjoy a fresh challenge every day?
If you are an enthusiastic, motivated and friendly person who would like to be a professional bus driver, whether you currently hold a PCV licence or not, we would like to hear from you.
What do we offer?
- A competitive pay rate of up to £400 per week after training & rising with service
- Up to five weeks’ annual leave (after 2 years period)
- Contributory pension scheme (after 3 months)
- Free travel on our buses for you and your family
- Great opportunities to develop and progress
We want people who…
- Have the right to live and work in the United Kingdom
- Have held a full manual driving licence giving entitlement to drive in the United Kingdom, without disqualification
- Hold a full manual driving licence with no more than 3 endorsement points.
- Are prepared to work early, late and weekend shifts and some Bank Holidays
- Have a passion for customer service
Brighton & Hove Bus and Coach Company is an equal opportunity employer.
More jobs like this
- Full Time Permanent Customer Service Leisure & Tourism jobs in Brighton
- Full Time Permanent Customer Service Travel jobs in Brighton
- Full Time Permanent Customer Service Logistics jobs in Brighton
- Full Time Permanent Customer Service Driving jobs in Brighton
- Full Time Permanent Customer Service Transport jobs in Brighton