Part Time Claims Negotiator
Hastings Direct is a fast growing, agile, digitally focussed general insurance provider to the UK market, with over 2 million customers and employing over 2,600 colleagues at sites in Bexhill, Leicester and Newmarket.
At our sea-side office within Bexhill, we are recruiting for a new part time Claims Negotiator team to support our Third Party Property Damage colleagues who work within our claims department.
An overview of the Part Time Claims Negotiator role:
- As a part time Claims Negotiator, you will be responsible for reviewing and establishing who is at fault during an accident
- Your role will be varied and interesting, reviewing evidence to make decisions in order to get the best outcome for our policy holders
- You will also be involved with speaking to other insurance companies and solicitors to ensure all claims are dealt with as efficiently as possible
- You will be required to work evenings and one day at the weekend and we do ask for prospective candidates to be flexible with the evening and days they could work
In order to excel in this role, you will need to have the following skills and experience:
- No insurance or claims experience is necessary, full training will be provided
- Excellent communication skills, both verbally and written
- Have an eye for detail and enjoy working under pressure
- Confidence with using computers as this work is predominately computer and system based.
If you are passionate about working with customers and have the drive to succeed, then we want to hear from you!