Are you a Team Leader?
Do you love being a carer but want to progress into a senior level?
To start ASAP and live or can commute to Redhill.
£23,311 - £25,173. Future potential up to £32,410.
36 hours per week
- To supervise and direct a team of staff across two residential areas meeting the needs of adults with visual impairment and complex needs, including direct service delivery "hands on support" and co-ordination of service provision.
To take keyworker responsibility and co-ordinating role for identified adults.Working with the Deputy Team Leader and the whole staff team, develop and maintain a happy, positive and relaxed atmosphere that ensures that the adults have access to a homely environment and to age appropriate / meaningful leisure opportunities.
- To support through the development and implementation of suitable programmes, the adult's self-help and daily living skills to enable them to reach their full potential including the monitoring and reviewing of these as required.
- NVQ 3 in Health and Social Care or equivalent qualification.
- Knowledge and understanding of adults developmental needs.
- Knowledge and understanding of the legislative framework that impacts and influences the provision of residential services for adults.
- Experience of working in a care environment, at a supervisory level, with residents who have complex needs, working as part of a team and the ability to undertake keyworking duties.
- Experience of managing finance at a basic level.
If you are interested, please call Katelyn Byrne at the Crawley office or apply online.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.