Housekeeping Team Members
The Housekeeping Department is responsible for the upkeep and cleanliness of the entire hotel including guest rooms, public areas, Food and Beverage outlets, sports facilities, back of house areas and Team Member facilities. Specifically, housekeeping Team Members will be responsible for:
- Servicing a set number of guest rooms each day to the standards required. Basic duties will include: bed changing and making, dusting, vacuuming, polishing, cleaning baths, showers, toilets, mirrors and glassware etc.
- Reporting any damaged or missing items to the Floor Supervisor
- Carrying out guest requests such as extra beds, pillows, bathroom supplies
- Maintaining all equipment and work areas, including key security
- Ensure that areas and equipment are kept clean and tidy at all times and that sufficient supplies are maintained
- To report any shortfall from satisfactory levels of spares and materials to allow the Head Housekeeper to reorder ensuring service continuity.
- Report any defects or faults to the appropriate department to maintain quality.
- Before commencing with your shift, check all the required equipment is in working order or sufficiently stocked for your shift.
- To maintain a high standard of cleanliness in linen room and back of house areas.
- To ensure that all trolleys contain the company standard for all in room supplies etc
- To check that all linen is of the desired quality to use and dispose correctly of the linen of poor quality
- To help unpack and count clean linen for laundry
Any other duties as requested by the Head Housekeeper