Apprentice Chefs & Hospitality- Lewes - brand new Italian restaurant
Fresh Food Italian inspired restaurant is looking for 2 new apprentices for their kitchens and Hospitality Apprentices for Lewes to start in August 2016.
The apprentice will have the opportunity to experience the following:
- You would work alongside chefs and cooks to keep the kitchen clean, tidy, safe and hygienic.
- Food preparation in all aspects of this fresh food business
- Cooking and service of high quality fresh food
- Unloading deliveries of food and other equipment to the kitchen
- Organizing the storage of food items complying with food hygiene guide lines
- Completing any task given you by the senior chefs
Weekly wage £150
32 hours in work place and 1 day in college
Great training and career development
Possibility of full time role after completion of the apprenticeship