Are you an ODP/Theatre Practitioner looking for a change of scenery?
Do you want to get out of the NHS?
Do you want to get into cosmetic surgery?
Search Medical is currently working with a leading private cosmetic surgery hospital group that is looking to recruit a Theatre Practitioner/Operating Department Practitioner to join one of their hospitals in Brentford.
As a Theatre Practitioner you will have a number of responsibilities including:
* Assisting in managing theatre and making sure that everything is running smoothly
* Providing a high level of care to patients during their perioperative period
* Making sure that all anaesthetic, surgical, recovery equipment, drugs, consumables have all been checked, assembled and prepared
* Standing in for the Senior Sister when required
* Coordinating the supplies and equipment at the post operative stage of care
* Administering drugs and fluids
You will be a Registered Nurse with Theatre experience (scrub, recovery or anaesthetics) or you will be a qualified and experienced Operating Department Practitioner. This is a fantastic opportunity to work for a leading hospital provider.
If this is what you've been looking for, or fancy have a chat, please press the button below!
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.