Account Executive/Recruitment Administrator
Red Flag Recruitment are recruiting an Account Executive/Recruitment Administrator to work for a Brighton based apprenticeship company.
Full time – Monday to Friday 9.00am to 5.00pm
Starting salary – £20,000 PA
As the highest priority for the company, seeking young people with the desire to improve is a key strategic drive as we seek to equip young people for life. Building a relationship from the outset, you will be the first experience for a large number of young people. Your excellence in service from the outset will set the tone for the onward journey of these individuals.
First and foremost, you will be inspired by helping people and gain satisfaction from their progress and development. Within this you will also need focus and organisational skill to ensure coordination of recruitment programmes in an ever changing landscape
You will be a reflective individual, keen to understand young people’s motivation to succeed, working to develop a deep understanding of the individual and their capacity to be an asset for our group of partner employers in a range of apprenticeship positions.
Developing a model of excellence, you will be motivated to learn about the varying needs of our partner employers, ensuring they have everything in place to make accurate assessments of young people attending interviews.
- Lead and coordinate recruitment programmes for the apprenticeship vacancies, ensuring resources are prioritised based on current needs
- Facilitate and review the accurate transfer and update of applicant’s details accurately and timely to the company database
- Deal with young people applying for apprenticeships with honesty, care and integrity
- Support the Head of Sales and Acquisition to drive forward programmes that support the development of talent in target locations
Main duties and responsibilities
- Ensure telephone interviews with applicants occurs timely to their application and prioritise target areas
- Coordinate the organisation and delivery of recruitment and assessment centres
- Develop and deliver high quality assessment centres and recruitment days to identify talent
- Organise attendance at workshops, IAG sessions and assemblies for young people in schools in target locations across London & Sussex with a view to identifying future talent as required
- Provide excellent client experience in organisation of trial day & interviews with employers and young people, providing honest and constructive feedback to applicants
- Attendance at a weekly Partnership Development meetings, morning huddles & team tactical meetings
If you are interested in applying for this role and believe you have suitable experience, please contact Toby Reece.
Please apply by sending your CV to Toby ReeceRed Flag Recruitment is a Recruitment Agency. If you do not hear from us in the next 7 days then I am afraid that your application has been unsuccessful