£25,000 per annum - company car & mobile phone
Full time - permanent
Our client based in Oxfordshire is currently looking for a professional Direct Sales Representative to represent their team of well-established hair and beauty experts to help further drive the success of their business.
Knowledge of the current haircare market would be to your advantage.
Your duties will include:
- Representing our clients brands to other professional salons and stylists
- Establishing and maintaining a rapport with other stylists to increase revenue and repeat custom
- Uncovering opportunities by searching new for new salon business and arranging appointments to gain sales
- Managing and successfully executing activities that will expand market share
- Liaising with a regional educator to support new customers and sales plans
- Reporting your activity on a monthly, weekly and daily basis
- Responsibility for working five day week including all sales functional responsibilities
The ideal Candidate:
- Is educated to a level of at least 5 GCSE's
- Holds some experience of working within the haircare industry
- Has a full, clean, UK drivers licence
- Is computer literate with knowledge on Microsoft Office
- Has a dedicated attitude to succeed
- Holds strong analytical and organisational skills
- Has some previous sales experience
- Can work successfully within a team
You should be able to demonstrate a consultative approach to selling and confidently demonstrate a knowledge of the professional salon industry.
So if you are a motivated and resilient individual who is in search of a dynamic industry to get into, apply with your CV directly today or phone Katrina on 01239 223 800.
Pier Recruitment does not discriminate on the grounds of 'protected characteristics' as defined under the Equality Act and other relevant UK legislation.
Pier Recruitment acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
If your application is successful a consultant will be in contact with you within the next 2 working days. If you do not hear within 7 days please call the office as we always wish to provide 100% customer service.