Fork Lift Truck Driver
Job: Fork-Lift/Warehouse Operative
(You must have a Fork-Lift licence)
Salary: Paying upto £19,500
My client is looking for a competent warehouse worker to be in charge of a new distribution project with an existing client as part of dynamic growing business. You will have the opportunity to advance and take on more responsibility. You will be working from our Head Office in the Gatwick area with a friendly and hardworking team.
* Prepare and complete orders for delivery or pickup according to schedule (load, pack, wrap, label, ship)
* Receive and process warehouse stock products (pick, unload, label, store)
* Perform inventory controls and keep quality standards high for audits
* Keep a clean and safe working environment and optimise space utilisation
* Communicate and cooperate with supervisors and co-workers
* Operate warehouse vehicles and equipment
* Follow quality service standards and comply with procedures, rules and regulations
* Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
* Proven working experience as a warehouse worker
* Proficiency in inventory software, databases and systems
* Familiarity with modern warehousing practices and methods
* Good organisational and time management skills
* Ability to lift heavy objects
* Current forklift licence
This is a challenging role so we are looking for candidates who can manage a project, have good self-motivation, thrive on achieving goals and are able to think outside of the box.
This role would suit someone who can work individually and also be a team player, structure their work load and set their own targets.
Please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.