Finance Administrator with knowledge of Insurance
Pier are looking for a highly capable Financial Administrator who has experience within the Insurance sector for a temporary booking. This role will be to stat immediately and is based in the centre of Brighton. You will be working within a corporate, global organisation, in a busy, modern office with a fantastic location.
This is an excellent opportunity for someone looking to utilise their skills in a blue-chip, world renowned organisation with some fantastic benefits.
- A wide range of financial administrative tasks
- Have a strong understanding of the Insurance industry
- Working within a busy, financial team
- volume transactional work
- credit control
- multi-currency account
- claims payment processing
- bank release reports
- Be experienced with the above tasks
- Be capable of working individually as well as within a team
- have excellent attention to detail and accuracy
- be available immediately
- be able to hit the ground running
- Central location
- Close to public transport
- Access to discount vouchers to use in a range of organisations
This is a temporary role to start immediately and lasting approximately one month, although there may be the opportunity for extension and progression. The role is paying between £8-11 dependent on experience and this may be negotiable.
If you are interested in this position and fir the criteria, please apply online.
Pier Recruitment does not discriminate on the grounds of 'protected characteristics' as defined under the Equality Act and other relevant UK legislation.
Pier Recruitment acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
If your application is successful a consultant will be in contact with you within the next 2 working days. If you do not hear within 7 days please call the office as we always wish to provide 100% customer service.