Blacksmiths Inn - Catering Apprenticeship
- Full Time
Your main duties will include:
- Assisting the chief in the preparation of all food and the preparation of the daily menu, you will assist with the storage and control of food deliveries always maintaining a clean work environment at all times.
- Adhere to food hygiene, fire, health and safety regulations.
- Work within a large team to support the smooth running of the Restaurant.
- You will be required to take the dishes to the customers, clear plates from tables and return the clean plates to the kitchen.
- Ensure that all food leaving the kitchen is of high standards.
- Complete daily cleaning duties to maintain high standards of cleanliness.
- You will be expected to deliver a high standard of customer care at all times and contribute to the welcoming atmosphere.
We create delicious dishes from fresh, seasonal ingredients, sourced locally where possible; our kitchen uses meat and vegetables from local suppliers.
You will attend college and complete a 2 year apprenticeship, work in clean tidy manner, undertake any in house training as required, maintain positive and proactive attitude at all times, actively seek and achieve personal development, comply with all health and safety regulations , perform other duties as assigned by the manager, seek to ensure at all times the visitors or guests in our restaurant have the best possible experience.