Search Consultancy is looking for registered general nurses (RGNs) and registered mental health nurses (RMNs) just for agency and contract work in Croydon. As a Search Nurse, you'll never be without work and we can offer you a range of shifts patterns and working hours to suit your needs and lifestyle.
Nurses with Search enjoy the following benefits that you won't get with any other agency:
* Fantastic hourly rates from £19.05 per hour
* 28 days holiday
* Free mandatory refresher training
* Free DBS
* Options to work as a Limited Company Contractor, with increased rates
* Revalidation support and updates
You will be supporting people with a variety of health problems, in a multidisciplinary setting. You will help clients of all ages to live their lives as fully and independently as possible, while respecting their rights and dignity. You will work with other nurses and health and social welfare professionals to help ensure the treatment and care provided is best suited to the individual patient. You may also be required to take management responsibility for a shift.
Typical tasks are as you'd expect from any nursing role:
* Completing and maintaining clients care plans in accordance with NMC guidelines and company policy
* Carrying out regular checks on clients and handing over to all relevant staff members at the end of a shift
* Administering prescribed medicines
* Adhering to all NMC guidelines and regulations
All successful applications will be subject to satisfactory referencing and an enhanced DBS check.
Apply online and a member of our team will be in touch.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.