Counter / Yard Assistant Apprentice in Brighton
5 days left
- Full Time
In this role as Counter / Yard Assistant Apprentice your roles and responsibilities are:
- Serving customers
- Delivering excellent customer service
- Understanding customer's needs
- Communicating with customers
- Completing transactions through the point of sale system
- Ensuring that stock areas are kept replenished
- Assisting with the loading of vehicles.
During this one year apprenticeship you will learn all areas of our business including the counter and the yard. Applicants must have good customer service skills and work well as part of a team. The successful applicant will also undertake an NVQ Level 2 in Customer Service whilst undertaking their normal duties. You will also have the opportunity to undertake other training including product knowledge modules and forklift training.
David Cover & Son Ltd
Home Farm Business Centre
Home Farm Road
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.