Senior Oracle Financials Analyst / Developer
- Full Time
Job Grade: M4
A new vacancy for a Senior Oracle Applications Support Analyst / Developer has arisen within the IT department at our Head Office in Hove, reporting directly to the IT Financial Systems Manager.
This role is responsible for supporting and maintaining the current Oracle Applications environment and user community. Working with users to identify and report on opportunities for improving systems and processes to add value/reduce cost. Developing customisations, interfaces and reports using a mix of SQL, PLSQL, Oracle Forms, Oracle Reports and XML Publisher.
This position requires:
- The jobholder must be educated to Degree-Level
- A minimum of three years of practical Oracle experience, with strong skills in SQL
- PLSQL, Oracle Forms, Oracle Reports and XML Publisher
- Expertise in Oracle E-Business Suite modules (GL/AP/AR/FA and CM) especially in R12
- Working knowledge of JDeveloper and Java, advantageous
- Basic accounting knowledge required
- A methodical approach to problem solving
- The ability to work accurately under time pressure
Some occasional flexible working may be required, i.e. evenings and weekends
If you are an internal applicant you must notify your Line Manager before applying. If you are interested in applying and believe you have the relevant experience required for this position, then please complete the Palmer & Harvey online form by following the link (or icon) provided below. If you do not complete the Palmer and Harvey online form, your application will not be taken further.
Closing Date For Applications: Friday 28th October 2016