5 days left
- Receive and direct visitors.
- Deal with a wide range of enquiries from personal callers to the centre including students, tutors and external visitors.
- Answer telephones, field calls to the appropriate person and where possible deal with enquiries.
- Booking and checking appointments in the Outlook calendar.
- Photocopying/scanning as directed by the task supervisor.
- Assist in keeping the reception and entrance area tidy and ensure that leaflets and notice boards are kept tidy and up-to-date.
- Assist task supervisors with the course enrolments and paperwork.
- To attend appropriate training and supervision sessions
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to work in busy environment
- Organised with an eye for detail
- Ability to deal with customers in a friendly professional manner
- Smart and tidy appearance
- Good personal hygiene
- Good communication skills and ability to take direction from others
Apply for Receptionist
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly