Bid and Tender Executive
Bupa’s purpose is to deliver longer, healthier, happier lives. We don’t have any shareholders and reinvest our profits back into healthcare. We’re passionate about democratising access to healthcare, and work in many different markets around the world.
Bupa Global’s corporate business segment is delivering unprecedented growth with the capability to sell to and serve truly global employers. We’re looking for a creative, driven and enthusiastic Bid and Tenders Executive to join our corporate business. You will be critical to the growth of our global business with the primary goal of bringing in new and retaining existing corporate business by delivering high quality bid, content management and pitch documents.
You’ll sit in the Commercial Effectiveness team – a new and exciting team where you will have the opportunity to develop and grow reporting to the Global Bids Manager. You will be based either in London or Brighton. You’ll be analytical and have a willingness to investigate, learn-enjoy collaborating with different departments, and not be phased by complexity. Your remit will be global, supporting our Europe, Middle East, Asia, Africa and Latin America markets as well as being involved in multi-national bid opportunities in the United States.
Your role will be to
- Support the Bupa Global commercial function to continually improve sales and retention targets by functioning as a centre of excellence and knowledge
- Learn Bupa Global’s business, engaging regularly with key contributors and subject matter experts across Bupa Global, building relationships and networks.
- Maintain and expand a knowledge library of high quality content to improve proposal quality and consistency across Bupa Global
- Translate sales strategy and propositions into high quality tender submissions in order to maximise competitive positioning whilst ensuring brand and customer experience
The ideal candidate
- Excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communication and influencing skills are required with emphasis on achieving results and successful outcome
- Strong presentation skills and proficiency with basic MS Office toolkit is essential
- Energy, commitment, a willingness to learn and a positive attitude to achieving results
- Bachelor’s degree in Communications, Marketing, Business or equivalent is desirable
- Flexible approach to working, ability to hit deadlines and work in pressured environments