Commercial Property Legal Secretary
4 days left
- Full Time
Pier are looking for an experienced Legal Secretary with Commercial Property experience for a dynamic, corporate company in the centre of Brighton.
This is a fantastic temporary position with the aim to go permanent within a leading legal firm. There is opportunity for further progression and responsibility within this role and it would be a fantastic step for someone looking to progress in their career within a blue chip firm
* Audio typing
* Dealing with post
* Copying and filling
* Dealing with client files
* Dealing with Land Registry and Stamp Duty applications and queries
* Meeting and greeting clients
* Liaising with clients via telephone, email and in writing
* Managing multiple diaries
* Various ad-hoc clerical and administrative duties
* Be an experienced Legal Secretary within Commercial Property
* Have excellent audio typing and Word ability
* Be highly organised with excellent attention to detail
* Pick up systems quickly
* Demonstrate excellent customer service, administration and communication skills
* Be flexible and pro-active
This is a temporary role but with the possibility of becoming permanent. Paying £18,000 - £19,000 per annum dependent on experience and on a Monday to Friday basis.
If you fit the criteria and are interested in this position, please apply online.
Pier Recruitment does not discriminate on the grounds of 'protected characteristics' as defined under the Equality Act and other relevant UK legislation.
Pier Recruitment acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
If your application is successful a consultant will be in contact with you within the next 2 working days. If you do not hear within 7 days please call the office as we always wish to provide 100% customer service.
Apply for Commercial Property Legal Secretary
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly