Senior Commercial Solicitor
Our Client, a Legal 500 firm are recruiting for a Senior Commercial Solicitor 5+years PQE for their office in Crawley.
You will advise on a broad range of commercial matters including:
* Commercial agreements (including agency and distribution, franchising, sale and supply of goods and services, sponsorship, promotion and marketing)
* Outsourcing and procurement
* Technology and e-commerce (including software licensing, cloud services and online terms and conditions)
* Data protection
* Intellectual property and brand protection (including copyright, trademarks, brand exploitation and IP contracts)
* Competition law
You will have the following experience / skills;
* Good understanding of IT and IP, ideally with common technologies and technology contracts
* Solicitor with 5+years PQE experience gained in a law firm that is recognised for its Commercial work in Chambers and/or Legal 500, or in-house
* Experience of managing relationships with key clients on a day to day basis
* A good network of contacts in the local and/or national market and/or a track record of business development would be beneficial.
* Proven track record of effectively delegating work to other members of a team and supervising the work effectively
So to work for a leading law firm with a working environment designed to assist people to grow and develop then apply as directed!
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.