We are always looking for Senior and Junior Data Analysts to join our growing data team. You should have 2 to 4 years customer analysis experience in a marketing environment. The roles require you to be highly numerate with a solid background in either Maths or Statistics (or relevant degree with high statistical content).
We are looking for a proactive and self-motivated individuals who are highly methodical in their approach and have focused attention to detail. The ideal candidates will be business-focused team players who thrive on delivering customer insight in a highly commercial environment.
Below are some key excerpts of the Job Description:
1. Job Purpose
• To work with the account teams (Account Director, Account Manager) in the planning and delivery of a variety of customer analysis tasks, from data queries and report creation to multivariate customer analysis & model development.
• To significantly reduce the Account Directors’ time spent on specific client project work, taking over as much of the project management of the analytical elements and delivery of analysis, at the earliest.
• As skill and experience allow, to assume greater client management responsibilities
2. Principal Accountabilities
• To liaise with programmers ensuring:-
- client requirements are written into clear analysis and programming briefs
- programmers understand and fulfil requirements accurately, efficiently and within project deadlines, and all output is fully checked and signed off
- projects are fully documented - all details correctly filed for future reference
• To reduce time spent by account directors and managers, by :-
- Planning, managing and completing client analysis and marketing projects
- Managing and pragmatically challenging the sense, accuracy and use of our analysis
- Being pro-active within all analysis projects – identifying few opportunities within client’s data and suggesting fresh approaches to deliver quality insight.
- Coordinating and checking the quality of data manipulation, analysis and interpretation
- Attending client meetings and providing detailed meeting documentation
- Preparing and providing presentation material
3. Skills and Experience
- 2 to 4 years customer analysis experience in a marketing environment
- Completed a relevant degree in either Maths or Statistics, or a degree with significant mathematical or statistical content.
- Commercially astute with experience in applying their analytical knowledge to multi-channel marketing problems.
- Highly competent in the use of Excel and other MS Office products
- Good working knowledge of at least one of the following analytical tools
- SPSS, R, SAS, SQL Queries
- Hands on experience with at least one of the following:
- FastStats, SDL/Alterian, Adobe Marketing Cloud, Oracle Marketing
- Tableau, Qlik, SiSense, Business Objects
- Pure360, Responsys, Communicator – or other ESP’s
- PeopleStage, Unica or other marketing automation technology
- An understanding of statistical theory and experience in using a range of marketing analytical tecniques (segmentations, predictive modelling, test planning & execution)
- Have good interpersonal, written and spoken communication abilities
- Experience / awareness of relevant current and pending data legislation
- Must be able to work to strict deadlines
- Excellent ‘people skills’ and a team player
Right Message, Right Person, Right Now?
If you feel you can contribute to and grow with a leading team of data professionals operating at the cutting edge of today’s targeted marketing, please send your CV in strictest confidence for more information to email@example.com
Who knows? It might be just the right message, to the right person.. so do it right now!
Apply for Data Analysts
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly