Customer Services Advisor
6 days left
- Full Time
Customer Care Advisors to work shifts including week days/overnight/weekends/bank holidays
Are you a pet loving, positive, customer care professional looking for a new and exciting challenge in a fast paced, ever growing company? Then we need you to join our dynamic 24/7 customer care team in sunny Brighton!
TrustedHousesitters is blazing a trail as a fast growing digital, multi-award winning, global business that helps owners world-wide find someone to care for their home and pets for free, in exchange for a place to stay. We’ve helped facilitate over 1m nights of pet sitting, with members in over 150 countries, saving them over £150m in accommodation and pet care costs.
We’re cited by the world’s media as providing a market-leading pet care solution and enabling a new trend in travel. We’ve won Best Digital Business in Brighton 2015 at the Tech Cities Awards, Website of the Year 2015 in the Good Web Guide Awards and a nomination for a prestigious Webby Award, to name just a few.
At the heart of the Sharing Economy, TrustedHousesitters offers a win-win for members and their pets. We’re all about the passion for what we do and love the fact that we're genuinely enriching lives, connecting real and caring people together for mutual benefit.
Our Customer Care team is at the heart of the company and we are looking for new team members who are:
- Experienced customer care professionals - passionate about customer care, keeping the customer at the heart of the business and always striving to exceed customer expectations
- Empathetic - be an approachable people-person with a natural keenness to help and a “can do” attitude
- Positive communicators - with outstanding interpersonal / communication skills and able to deal with a wide variety of people and their needs.
- Organised - decisive, quick-thinking, calm and patient with bags of common sense
- Adaptable - able to deal with the changes of a fast expanding company and enjoy a challenge
- Computer literate - ability and willingness to learn new systems and work with multiple platforms. Be able to handle enquiries from customers across several channels – emails, online chat, calls and social media etc
- Flexible - happy to work varying shifts, including overnight night and weekends.(we are a 24/7 customer care team)
- Complaints handling experience and knowledge of Zendesk an advantage
- House and pet sitting knowledge useful
- Lover of animals and travel is a must!
What we offer….
- Salary - £20,000 -£25,000 dependant on experience and hours worked, plus overtime.
- Holiday - 28 days which includes an allowance for statutory Bank holidays
- Training - opportunities to further develop skills and qualifications
- Work place - Friendly, social team offering a supportive working environment
- Location - In central Brighton, UK
- High school or equivalent
Apply for Customer Services Advisor
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly