Duty Manager - Withdean Sports Complex
Hours: 37hrs a week, Monday to Sunday (rota basis)
Salary: Up to £17, 228pa
Freedom leisure is looking for a new Duty Manager to join their friendly and professional team at Withdean Sports Complex.
Your duties will include:
• Day to day management of the leisure centre including opening and closing the Complex.
• Manage, develop and motivate a team of operational staff.
• Ensuring customer queries are handled professionally.
• Ensuring customers are provided with a safe environment at all times
• Contributing to income and expenditure through resource management.
• Organising and managing daily tasks ranging from banking and cash handling; bookings and basic sports equipment set-up.
• Ensuring the centre is operating optimally in terms of presentation, safety, and environmentally responsible.
• Working with the site technician to ensure day to day equipment and plant is functioning correctly.
You will have a passion for leisure and experience dealing with organisational and staff management. You will need GCSE’s English and Maths and ideally have a qualification in Leisure. You will have good computer skills and have experience in a customer service environment. This position is an ideal opportunity for someone looking to start a managerial career and there will be opportunities to expand the range of roles and responsibilities within the operation of the Complex to further enhance future career prospects.