Foreign Exchange Sales / Business Development Executive
American Express is a global service company, providing customers with exceptional access to products and experiences that enrich lives and build business success.
We’re committed to becoming the world’s most respected service brand and daily deliver extraordinary service to our customers, constantly reinventing our ways of working to ensure we offer rich rewards that redefine expectations for our clients and ourselves.
With over 150 years experience in foreign exchange and the backing of a global payments company American Express Foreign Exchange brings the world closer by providing market-leading currency solutions across Corporations, Financial Institutions, and Consumers across the globe.
Right now we have fantastic opportunities for Business Development Executives who will be responsible for achieving new client acquisition and new revenue targets as part of a sales team with the benefit of competitive salary and uncapped commission.
With a positive attitude in everything you do and every relationship you build, you’ll also be resilient, driven, a self-starter and inspired by a good challenge. Our industry is constantly moving, so we adapt quickly, always motivated to stay ahead of the game. It’s an exciting environment, but you’ll need the ambition and drive to take hold of every opportunity, and go further as an individual.
- Accurately qualify sales opportunities and effectively present key features and benefits of products and solutions to build a strong pipeline of new accounts
- Targeting direct marketing campaigns and appointments provided by our marketing and telemarketing agencies
- Consistently seek out new sources for opportunities e.g. Self generated, client referrals, subsidiaries or sister companies
- Ensure all data is qualified and records are updated in the client data base tool/system
- Responsible for building and maintaining an active client portfolio
- Working closely with traders to establish any gaps and maximise opportunities to drive additional incremental revenues
- Working closely with compliance to ensure best business practices and regulations are met
- Build and leverage relationships with all relevant stake holders at American Express
- Represent the brand of American Express with all external and internal contacts
- Strictly adhere to company KYC and anti-money laundering policies in setting up clients
- Exceed monthly/Annual KPIs
·O Offer of employment with American Express is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background verification check, subject to applicable laws and regulations
- A strong record track in FX B2B sales is essential
- Self starter with a hunger to succeed and a strong will to win
- Able to drive results and identify new business opportunities
- Effectively managing a pipeline
- Consultative and strategic
- Demonstrate the ability to achieve KPI’s
- Team player
- Resilient and confident
- Strong negotiation skills
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills and the ability to optimally utilise all channels of communications
- Exceptional time management and organisational skills required
We place great importance on doing what is right, what is best and what is innovative. And we continue seeking people to champion these values and beliefs as we grow. The world’s a big place, filled with big ideas and amazing people. And we want the best of them here at American Express. We’re interested in where you came from, but we’re even more excited about where you will go with American Express.
To complete your application please click on the links below.
However, if you require any assistance with the completion of this process – or need any reasonable adjustments to be made – then please contact the Recruitment Team on email@example.com or 00800 83 000038 (for Russia based candidates 810 800 83 000038).