The main role of the job will be to work alongside the CHP manager and assist in keeping the equipment operating in top condition at all times. This will include routine planned preventative maintenance and fault diagnosis of various plant, such as Gas Engines, pumps/motors (3-phase and single phase), control systems (PLC’s, VSDs, relays/contactors) etc. as well as day to day house-keeping and admin duties.
Essential skills, experience and qualifications:
- Good level of English required for general communication.
- A willingness and ability to learn is essential.
- Computer literacy would be beneficial.
- Experience of electrical/electronic systems an advantage.
- Experience of basic mechanics an advantage.
- Smart appearance, credible, confident and personable with good communication skills.
- Has good attention to detail.
- Is highly organised.
- Makes strong and positive impression on others and is a team player.
- Energetic, shows drive and has a flexible ‘can do’ attitude.
- Keen to get the job done, even if this means doing a little extra.
The above list of job duties is not exclusive or exhaustive and the post holder will be required to undertake such tasks as may reasonably be expected within the scope and grading of the post and to perform ad-hoc duties and assist your line manager as and when needed.