Lotus Styling are looking for Hairdressing Apprentices to join our busy, award winning salon and become our next stars of the future.
If you are enthusiastic, well presented, hardworking and passionate about hair we want to hear from you! You will be based in the salon for four days per week working closely with the salon stylists as well as receiving in-salon training. You will also attend college one day per week to study towards your NVQ Level 2.
Salon duties to include shampooing, ensuring the salon is clean and tidy, serving refreshments and supporting our team of stylists.
Training to be provided
• Level 2 NVQ Diploma in Hairdressing
• Functional Skills Maths Level 1
• Functional Skills English Level 1
• Rights and Responsibilities Workbook (ERR)
• Personal Learning and Thinking Skills (PLTS)