Brighton & Hove
* A sharp, keen, intelligent finance assistant, degree educated with a strong academic performance in English and Mathematics
* a person with strong written and verbal communication skills who is keen to work in a strong team environment
You want to work for…
* a widely respected, rapidly growing company with excellent opportunities for progression and growth
* a supportive team who work together and share team and company social events on a monthly basis
* a firm that will give you complete autonomy to manage your own duties and responsibilities, support your career ambitions and provide an exciting but stable environment, in the Brighton & Hove area
* work in a busy target driven environment as part of a successful finance team
* organise a busy workload and prioritise tasks
* a competitive salary & a host of benefits
* real prospects for career development
If this accurately describes you, my client wants to talk to you now!
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.