Sales Coordinator - Apprenticeships
Job Title: Sales Coordinator - Apprenticeships
Reports to: Luke Hardy/Charlie Dew
Location: Brighton and Portslade
Hours: Full time
Salary: £20kper annum plus uncapped commission structure. (On Target Earnings of 9k)
Swim UK are seeking a sales and marketing graduate or individual with commercial sales and marketing experience to join our innovative team to assist with the development of existing projects and the expansion of the company brands. To succeed, you’ll need to be a highly motivated, target-driven team player with good listening and multi-tasking skills - someone who hates standing still, relishes new challenges. Being a sales consultant at SWIM UK is very much a varied role as we offer 6 different apprenticeship frameworks that you will be responsible for recruiting for. We are looking for a dedicated member of the team, who is willing to go the extra mile.
- Recruit Apprentices for SWIM UKs 6 sport and leisure apprenticeships frameworks, including; Swimming Teaching, Gym, Personal Training and Leisure Management.
- Meet Targets of recruiting a fixed number of new apprentices a month.
- Adopt a 2 days a week office and 3 days a week field based role to meet with new potential partners.
- Develop new and build upon existing relationships with Awarding Bodies, Leisure Centres, Job Centres and all other partners including new lines of B2B sales.
- Responsible for generating prospects and sales through building relationships both inside and outside the company.
- Identify new satellite venues and opportunities for courses to take place (expansion)
- Take ownership of new projects and qualifications to ensure all required components are followed through.
- Market classroom learning (courses for job seekers) within Job Centres and other locations
- Lead and develop sign-up sessions for funded learners
- Develop and maintain marketing channels for non-funded learners
- Assist with the development of new Fitness Instructing, Personal Training and Customer. Qualifications and the GYM UK brand
- Monitor bookings in order to maximise attendance levels, and increase bookings as required in line with targets and profit margins
- Develop mail merges to market information and update of learner/organisation databases
- Handle telephone and email enquiries efficiently
- Ensure that all work is scheduled in a timely and efficient manner meeting all needs and deadlines
- Marketing graduate and/ or experience of successfully working in a marketing role
- Solid IT skills, including the use of social media
- Exceptional communication skills, both verbal and written
- Confident speaker to groups and individuals
- Ability to build relationships with associates and colleagues
- Excellent time management skills
- Ability to work under pressure and prioritise workload
- Ability to work towards targets and deadlines
- Flexible, hands on and positive attitude
- Willing to commit themselves to a young, exciting and rapidly expanding business.
Hours: 37.5 Hours per week Monday to Friday, 09.00-17.00
Salary: 20k plus commission.
Annual Leave: 20 days per annum (rising to 25 days after 2 years)
Health and Safety rules and other statutory rights must be adhered to at all times