Apprentice Early Years Practitioner in Hove
Your role will be based in Hove at Home from Home Nursery. Working as part of a friendly and supportive team, you will be caring for and meeting the needs of children aged between 0-5 creating a safe environment.
If you are a successful candidate for this position, you will be trained to work as a member of the nursery team to ensure that all children in attendance receive high quality care, are kept safe and receive rich and stimulating play experiences.
Some of your duties might be to:
- Observe, support and extend childrens learning
- Plan appropriate daily activities for children
- Work in partnership with parents/carers and other family members
- Demonstrate good practice with regard to special needs and inclusion
- Work to continuously improve quality of childcare and education
- Maintain accurate and effective records
- Follow child protection procedures
- Meet the nutritional needs of the children and ensure food safety regulations are complied with
- Ensure the nursery is clean and tidy.
Home From Home Nursery Limited
56 New Church Road
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.
Closing date: 28 Oct 2016