Floating Branch Manager
My client, a successful property company based in Surrey, is looking for a Floating Branch Manager to join their established team.
Hours: 5 days per week including a Saturday
Benefits: Company Car or Car Allowance, Medical, Pension, Life Insurance, Company Rewards / Incentives, Child Care Vouchers
As a Mobile Branch Manager, you will be working across a network of very successful offices, troubleshooting, supporting existing Branch Managers and covering for general absence. You will learn everything about an operational area which puts you in a great position to either develop in to one of our fantastic Senior Branch Manager roles or ultimately the opportunity to develop your career even further.
You will be required to carry out the following duties:-
* Covering offices as required, helping manage the day to day running of the branch, maximising income and profit from a range of products and services
* Increasing revenue and profitability through the achievement of business and personal targets
* Managing, motivating and developing teams to fill their potential and enable them to meet and exceed the targets set
* Listing and selling properties
* Ensuring business is compliant
The ideal candidate wil have the following:
* Flexible with the ability to work in differing markets and with a varied range of colleagues and customers
* Results driven individual
* Excellent ability to build rapport
* Motivated to exceed targets
* Exceptional customer service skills
* Full Driving Licence
* Hard working and focused
* Ability to listen to customers and meet their needs and requirements when buying and selling a property
Reporting to the Managing Director, you will have ambition, with a desire to succeed with the ability to achieve against performance targets, driving profit, profile and reputation. As a business we value our people and as such offer the best possible award winning training with a competitive basic salary and OTE. In order to attract the right estate agents we can personalise your package to suit. Your personal development will also be enhanced by our award winning training from the start.
Pier Recruitment does not discriminate on the grounds of 'protected characteristics' as defined under the Equality Act and other relevant UK legislation.
Pier Recruitment acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
If your application is successful a consultant will be in contact with you within the next 2 working days. If you do not hear within 7 days please call the office as we always wish to provide 100% customer service.