Admin/Organisational Support – Role C
ADMINISTRATION ASSISTANT – SUPPORT ROLE C
Salary, NJC Scale 5 (20,456 – £22,434) per annum /pro rata)
Actual Starting Salary £17,308.92
37 Hours per week - term-time
The Governors are seeking to appoint an experienced and highly efficient Administration Assistant to join the support staff in this large Catholic Comprehensive Secondary School.
This role would suit a proactive individual who would enjoy the challenge of working in a busy school environment including:
• Logistics of organising school trips, visits and activities, working closely with the Finance office.
• Supporting Pastoral Leaders and teaching staff with administration tasks.
• Excellent telephone manner to support internal/external telephone calls including attendance.
• All aspects of administration supporting various teams across the school
The successful applicant will:
• Have demonstrable experience of providing excellent administrative support in a busy office environment
• Possess excellent organisational, communication and numerical skills and the ability to display sensitivity when handling difficult situations
• Have a high level of computer literacy and a good working knowledge of Microsoft Office
• Experience of assisting students on a day to day basis
• Experience of ParentPay desirable
• Be flexible in their approach to working and be able to use initiative
• Work efficiently and accurately
• Possess the ability to multi-task and work under pressure
• Maintain confidentiality at all times
In return we offer:
• Training opportunities
• A team of motivated and supportive colleagues
• A school with well established systems and procedures
Application packs are available on our school website (www.cncs.co.uk)
or through the school reception office firstname.lastname@example.org 01273 558551
Closing Date: Friday 21st October at 10.00am
Cardinal Newman Catholic School is an equal opportunities employer and committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people.
An enhanced DBS check will be required.