Team Administrator – Procurement
Southern Water have an exciting opportunity for a candidate with exceptional admin / office management / PA experience to join their procurement department.
The Team Administrator will assist in the smooth operation of the Procurement function by providing high quality, flexible administrative support, completing a wide range of duties in a timely, accurate and professional manner.
Perform a variety of clerical duties, including:
- Document processing, record keeping, maintenance of information and databases, dealing with correspondence, preparing documents and report
- Photocopying, scanning and filing of Procurement documents
- Maintaining and managing filing systems both electronic and paper
- Taking telephone calls and messages
- Act as a point of contact for all Procurement related queries
- Assemble relevant data and compile information as required to produce regular reports, following established formats and procedures
- Assemble materials and follow general instructions to produce documents, including planning layouts, graphics, charts and tables
- Update spreadsheets, databases and Procurement systems
- Analyse and interpret financial statistics and other data and produce relevant reports for internal and external use
- Arrange and participate in meetings, conferences and team activities, taking minutes of Procurement meetings as required
- Coordination of diaries and arrangement of meetings (including meeting material preparation) and travel requirements.
To be suitable for this role you will have:
- • A solid administrative background
- • Strong interpersonal skills with an ability to communicate effectively at all levels within the Procurement team, wider business and supplier,
- • Ability to deliver against multiple competing priorities and meet deadlines
- • Good verbal and written communication skills and numeracy
- • Excellent organisation skills
- • Ability to be flexible and pro-active
- • Excellent attention to detail and commitment to accuracy in work
- • 2 relevant A levels (or equivalent)
- • Good MS Outlook, Excel, Word and PowerPoint Skills
Monday to Friday - 37 Hours per week
If you are a current Southern Water employee, please confirm within your application/CV/covering letter that you have informed your Line Manager or People Service Manager that you are applying for this role.
Southern Water is an equal opportunities employer and, therefore, does not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender or disability and complies with all relevant UK legislation.
All applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK. You will need to provide evidence of eligibility (e.g. a passport or long birth certificate and proof of NI) and current proof of address (dated within the last 3 months), will be required as part of the recruitment process. If you do not meet these criteria your application will not be considered.
To apply for this position, candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK
More jobs like this
- Full Time Permanent Data Business jobs in Littlehampton
- Full Time Permanent Data Energy jobs in Littlehampton
- Full Time Permanent Data Environmental jobs in Littlehampton
- Full Time Permanent Data Environmental Technologies jobs in Littlehampton
- Full Time Permanent Data Public Sector jobs in Littlehampton