Volunteer Shop Administrator (Furniture collections)
Our Peacehaven Furniture Shop is a busy hub of activity and is open seven days a week to raise vital funds for our Hospice. The shop is in need of an Administration Volunteer to support the team with collections and deliveries of furniture. This is an important role that requires great customer service skills and a friendly, can-do attitude.
You'll be answering the telephone, booking in collections and deliveries, keeping records of all bookings, liaising with shop staff and drivers, providing excellent customer service to our furniture customers.
Your skills and abilities:
- To have good communication skills especially on the telephone
- A positive and enthusiastic attitude to customer service
- Good organisational skills and excellent time keeping
- Competency in basic admin such as record keeping, form filling and diary management
- Basic computer literacy required such as using emails and using Word and Excel documents
What’s in it for you:
- Volunteer as part of a friendly team
- Develop and improve useful administrative and customer service skills
- Gain skills, experience and knowledge of retail – enhancing your CV
- Build confidence in dealing with the public
- Full training for the role
- Reasonable expenses paid