The Palliative Care Partnership consists of the Community Palliative Care Team run by Sussex Community NHS Foundation Trust and the Hospice@Home Team run by Martlets. Together they provide access to specialist doctors and nurses, occupational therapists and a social worker, all supported by an experienced administration team. The administration volunteers offer additional support across the team.
What you’ll be doing:
- Responsible for a specified range of clerical and administrative functions including; Filing, archiving of patient notes and scanning patient information onto the main clinical database.
- Making new referral folders
- Administrative support to the wider admin team
What’s in it for you:
- An opportunity to be part of a friendly department presenting the face of Martlets
- Very rewarding role supporting the multi-disciplinary team
- Role specific training
- Support and supervision in your role
- Reasonable expenses
Your skills and abilities:
- Computer knowledge (not essential for all tasks)
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Empathic nature, understanding of palliative care and resilience to working in a hospice environment
- Good sense of humour!
Apply for Administration volunteer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly