Search Medical is currently working with a new healthcare site that specialises in diagnostics, outpatient medical and aesthetic services. Their new state of the art facility is currently looking for a Specialist Nurse.
The Specialist Nurse will be working closely with the Medical Consultants, GPs and the Resident Pharmacist. The hospital is open to both full and part time with day shifts only.
* Carry out clinical duties including assessment, screening and treatment services
* Participate as a senior member of the clinical team
* Carrying out telephone triage
* Assisting the doctors
* Providing general and specific health screenings
* Participate in staff training
* Registered first level nurse
* Membership of NMC or HCPC
* Clinical supervision experience and training
If you have the skills and experience our client is looking for we'd love to hear from you. Press the button below to find out more!
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.
Apply for Specialist Nurse
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly