Digital Acquisition Marketing Manager – Commercial PPC
American Express is a global service company, providing customers with exceptional access to products and experiences that enrich lives and build business success.
Each day, we make it easier, safer and more rewarding for consumers and businesses to purchase the things they need and for merchants to sell their goods and services, enabling them to do and achieve more.
We’re committed to becoming the world’s most respected service brand and daily deliver extraordinary service to our customers, constantly reinventing our ways of working to ensure we offer rich rewards that redefine expectations for our clients and ourselves.
To execute within an in-house team set-up, establish and drive the right strategy for the PPC channel to deliver best in class results for the Commercial Amex card product ranges across selected international markets through:
- Developing a B2B (largely focused on the SME segment) marketing strategy
- Developing and maintaining a robust Commercial PPC programme to ensure performance against KPIs are maximized
- Developing and driving strategic step changes across Commercial PPC to ensure that markets are maximizing net income
- Partnering with the Central Commercial and Search Analytics teams to develop a best in class data led strategy to optimize and grow the PPC channel
- Leading the central management of Commercial PPC activity for a selected group of international markets PRINCIPAL ACCOUNTABILITIES
- Providing campaign and strategic thought leadership in all elements of the Commercial PPC strategy across international markets
- Maintaining scorecard KPIs to ensure that the Commercial PPC activity is optimized to generate maximum net income
- Leading the evolution of our Commercial PPC strategy
- Managing a team of PPC Executives who are delivering Commercial PPC campaigns for several markets
- Critically engage with the Central Commercial team, markets, search engines, the Search Analytics team and other partners to create and execute against a Commercial PPC marketing plan aiming at delivering maximum net income
- Present strategies and plans to senior stakeholders in the markets and other central teams
- Monitor internal and external digital trends and technologies to continually improve the programme and maintain competitive advantage
- Working cross functionally with other online marketing verticals
Offer of employment with American Express is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background verification check, subject to applicable laws and regulations.
- A senior digital leader with a passion for digital marketing and strong track record with 3 to 4 years online acquisition experience
- Strong working knowledge of PPC and related technology e.g. Marin Software
- A self-starter who owns their business, is able to multi-task and prioritize work in a fast-paced environment
- Significant experience of managing stakeholders in a matrix environment
- Excellent oral and written communication skills including presenting to senior management
- Strong team manager and ability to be both hands-on with PPC campaigns and a strategic thought leader Desirable
- Experience working across international markets
- Experience in B2B marketing
- Fluency in one or more language in addition to English
- Experience of managing large budgets in a target driven environment
We place great importance on doing what is right, what is best and what is innovative. And we continue seeking people to champion these values and beliefs as we grow. The world’s a big place, filled with big ideas and amazing people. And we want the best of them here at American Express. We’re interested in where you came from, but we’re even more excited about where you will go with American Express.
To complete your application please click on the links below. However, if you require any assistance with the completion of this process – or need any reasonable adjustments to be made – then please contact the Recruitment Team on email@example.com or 00800 83 000038 (for Russia based candidates 810 800 83 000038).