PPC Executive - Commercial
1 day left
- Contract Type
American Express is a global service company, providing customers with exceptional access to products and experiences that enrich lives and build business success.
Each day, we make it easier, safer and more rewarding for consumers and businesses to purchase the things they need and for merchants to sell their goods and services, enabling them to do and achieve more.
We’re committed to becoming the world’s most respected service brand and daily deliver extraordinary service to our customers, constantly reinventing our ways of working to ensure we offer rich rewards that redefine expectations for our clients and ourselves.
To execute Commercial PPC activity within an in-house team set-up to deliver best in class results across selected international markets.
- Manage PPC campaigns for the Commercial Amex product ranges across international markets against targets, maximizing net income delivered through the channel
- Use Marin bid management software to centrally manage PPC campaigns for several markets and ensure that tracking is set up correctly
- Work with Digital Acquisition Manager for Commercial PPC, the Search Analytics and Central Commercial teams to create and implement data-led strategies for the international markets that deliver against the marketing plans
- Collate and distribute information for internal reporting on Commercial PPC activity
- Present strategies and plans to internal stakeholders in the markets and other central teams
- Monitor internal and external digital trends and technologies to continually improve the programme and maintain competitive advantage
- Work with the Central Commercial and Search Analytics teams on “test and learn” activities to innovate and establish best practices for the Commercial PPC activity across the international markets
Offer of employment with American Express is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background verification check, subject to applicable laws and regulations.
- Passion for digital marketing and PPC in particular
- Strong understanding of other digital marketing media
- Experience and proven track record of successfully managing PPC campaigns across Google, Yahoo/Bing
- A self-starter who owns their business, is able to multi-task and prioritize work in a fast-paced environment
- Detail-oriented with solid organizational and time management skills
- Track record of delivery against goals
- Experience of managing stakeholders in a matrix environment
- Excellent oral and written communication skills including presenting to peers and senior management Desirable
- Experience managing international PPC campaigns
- Experience working with B2B campaigns
- Fluency in one or more language in addition to English
We place great importance on doing what is right, what is best and what is innovative. And we continue seeking people to champion these values and beliefs as we grow. The world’s a big place, filled with big ideas and amazing people. And we want the best of them here at American Express. We’re interested in where you came from, but we’re even more excited about where you will go with American Express.
To complete your application please click on the links below. However, if you require any assistance with the completion of this process – or need any reasonable adjustments to be made – then please contact the Recruitment Team on firstname.lastname@example.org or 00800 83 000038 (for Russia based candidates 810 800 83 000038).