Marketing Internship (Automotive)
Marketing Internship (Automotive) - London
Bowers & Wilkins products consistently set the benchmark for high-performance Hi-Fi, home cinema and personal sound. Its 800 Series Diamond loudspeakers are the reference monitors of the world’s most demanding recording studios, and it produces best-in-class speakers for most budgets. Bowers & Wilkins also manufacture award-winning headphones and Wireless Music Systems, as well as being the audio system of choice for premium automotive manufacturers such as BMW and Maserati.
Bowers & Wilkins is a British company with 50-years’ experience in audio excellence. It has grown from its cottage industry beginnings to become the global leader in high-end loudspeakers and audio systems. Design excellence and technological innovation run deep in its lifeblood. The research and development laboratory that John Bowers founded in Steyning in 1976 was the first of its kind, hiring only the most talented and curious engineers in a quest to discover the secrets of acoustic behaviour.
We currently have an opportunity for a graduate to join Bowers and Wilkins for a 12 month paid Marketing (Automotive) internship. This is a great chance for an individual to increase their marketing skills and knowledge, allowing you to network with professionals in your field of interest and gain an insight into the way Bowers and Wilkins (Automotive) operates. This role is based in our Clerkenwell, London offices with one day a week spent in Worthing, West Sussex.
- Supporting the Automotive team with administration, reporting and ongoing operational activity. This includes supporting car launches –including events, producing training materials and marketing assets
- Assisting with day-to-day stakeholder management
- Keeping Automotive corporate assets up to date (e.g. presentations, templates and brochures)
- Help produce, review and update all Automotive relevant marketing assets – online and print
- Audit and update the online and social media presence for Bowers & Wilkins (Automotive) and conduct ongoing competitor research; including Automotive brands, lifestyle and press reviews
- Update the internal social media channel (Yammer) with relevant automotive news and activity
- Create and manage a monthly internal newsletter for the Automotive department in email and print format
- Create and issue email communications via Mail Chimp
- Undergo product training to assist with product set-ups at local events and demonstrations.
- Competitive salary
- Gain exposure to the Marketing and Automotive field
- Holiday - 25 days per year pro-rata, plus bank holidays
- Pension - Group Personal Pension Plan Auto Enrolment, 5% personal contributions, 5% company contributions
- Full Training will be provided
- Eligibility to work in the UK/EU
- Relevant degree (Business/Marketing/Events Management)
- Passion to work in the marketing, automotive, music or electronics industry
- Very organised, reliable and punctual
- Previous experience in event management/marketing role would be advantageous
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- A small amount of travel may be required. You must be willing to work in Worthing, West Sussex at least 1 day a week. Some European travel may also be required.
Bowers and Wilkins is an equal opportunity employer. To apply please submit an up to date c.v and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Direct applicants only.
B&W Group Limited
Telephone: 01903 221800