Working hours: 9am to 5pm Monday to Friday (37.5 hours per week) however we welcome applicants seeking 3 to 4 days per week employment.
Salary: £23,400 p.a. pro rata.
Location: 23a New Road, Brighton BN1 1UG.
Interviews: Wednesday 2nd November 12 – 3pm. Thursday 3rd November 9am – 1pm.
Deadline for applications: Monday 24th October
Reports to: Operations and Clinical Directors
Summary: To provide operational and administrative support to the clinical and operations directors in a busy mental health charity. To manage the operation of the Therapy Centre and take responsibility for the development of administrative systems, financial management and management of the building and facilities.
Essential skills & experience
- Ability to multi task and perform administrative procedures with precision in a fast paced and busy environment.
- Organised and systematic with outstanding administrative skills.
- Strong relationship skills – able to connect to a broad range of personalities including clients and practitioners. Clear and pleasant phone manner.
- Calm and patience when talking on the phone or face to face with clients in varying degrees of distress.
- Flexible and adaptable – as the person mainly responsible for the day to day operations, able to respond to a wide range of tasks and demands from the Centre’s practitioners and clients.
- Experience with Word Press, blogging/website management and Mail Chimp.
- Basic skills in finance administration and book-keeping including previous experience in working with an accountancy package such as Quick Books.
- Computer literate: MS Excel, MS Word, Gmail skills. Ability to learn how to use our custom made computer booking system (training provided).
- Touch typing (50 wpm).
Desirable skills and experience
- At least 5 years experience in a senior administration role.
- At least 2 years as an ‘office manager’ or person in charge of administration for a unit or work group.
- Previous experience in data input, book keeping or accounting.
- Experience in a mental health and / or health setting.
Please contact Natalie Parnell, Practice Manager for a job description and application form.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone 01273 626 444