A market leading organisation based in Gatwick are seeking a qualified Financial Accountant to join their diverse and successful team.
Your duties will include but not be limited to:
• Balance Sheet reconciliations
• Preparation & delivery of the quarterly forecasts and annual budgets
• Production of statutory accounts
• Involvement in financial planning and analysis of the group
• Involvement in business improvement projects on a semi-regular basis
• Preparation of management accounts
You will have the following skillset:
• ACA/ACCA/CIMA qualified with PQE
• Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
• Advanced excel knowledge
• Strong communication skills
• Team player with a hands on approach
• A willingness to improve and implement change within the business
As well as having a competitive basic salary and a range of fantastic extra benefits, there is a real opportunity for the right candidate to really influence and to add to a company experiencing strong growth and increasing its already accelerated market share.
"Please quote 1610-65 when calling Alexander Lloyd. This is only one of many vacancies we are handling. Alexander Lloyd Finance and Accountancy is the leading recruiter of part-qualified Accountants, Financial and Management Accountants, Financial Controllers, and Finance Directors across Surrey, Sussex, London and Kent.
Due to the high amount of interest that we receive for each of our roles unfortunately we cannot respond to each application individually, therefore if you do not hear back from one of our consultants you have not been shortlisted for this role.
Please continue to check our website www.alexanderlloyd.co.uk for any other roles which may be of interest.