Apprentice Hairdresser - central Brighton
An experienced hairdressers in central Brighton is looking to recruit an apprentice hair stylist.
The role will include:
- Salon and reception duties - greeting clients, making appointments, answering the telephone
- Keeping the salon tidy and clean
- Assisting stylists
- Shampooing, conditioning the hair and scalp
- Styling and finishing the hair
- Cutting hair using basic techniques
- Advising and consulting their clients
- Setting and dressing hair
- Full training will be given in the salon and at city college brighton and hove for all the above.
Working Week 09.00-18.00 (40 hours to include 2 lates)
Weekly Wage £ 132.00
Apply for Apprentice Hairdresser - central Brighton
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly