Campaign Coordination Executive
Reports to: Spanish Country Manager
Purpose of the Role: Assisting the Country manager in the set-up, monitoring, coordination and tracking of marketing activities (mostly in digital environment).
- Coordinating the company’s media campaigns for the company’s products in Spain.
- Participating in the launch of a new brand on the Spanish regulated gaming scenario, in a multinational working environment.
- Driving the creation and mechanics of new promotional campaigns using a good business knowledge of the online Gaming products (Sportsbetting and Casino).
- Working with Digital Content Manager and Designers, under the supervision of the Country Manager.
- Coordinating and managing all digital advertising activity for the business primarily through PPC, SEO and display advertising but also potentially including other digital media and offline opportunities as identified.
- Coordinating Marketing initiatives and brand guidelines across different channels: Web, Mobile…. and across Marketing departments: Branding, Sponsorship, Acquisition and CRM.
- Ensuring that all media activity is sufficiently monitored, tracked and evaluated in order to monitor ROI
- Utilising all available tools within the platform’s system to optimise campaign effectiveness, including promotion code set-up and tracking
- Accurately recording all purchase orders/bookings, media costs, bonus and promotional costs and other expenditure and report on a weekly and periodic basis, in direct reporting with the Country Manager.
- Ensuring that all activity delivered is consistent with the Brand guidelines across all channels.
- Maintaining full awareness and understanding of appropriate legislation for relevant media channels (e.g. Advertising Standards) and ensure all activity is fully compliant with such legislation; ensure all media activity is approved by Compliance team(s)
Required Skills and Abilities:
- 2-3 years’ experience in Gaming companies managing campaigns (Sportsbetting), Casino is a plus.
- 2-3 years’ experience of managing digital advertising agency or client-side
- Degree level education in Advertising, Marketing or Media related core modules.
- Very strong communications skills (written, verbal and presentational) in Spanish and English
- Extensive experience of digital marketing channels including PPC, SEO and display
- Experience in developing and executing media plans supported by strong creative executions
- Strong organisational skills and experience of balancing multiple projects at once
- Experience of managing/auditing media and media agencies preferable
- Evidence of strong people and project management skills
- Team player
- Must be flexible and able to work in the evenings and during weekends if required.
Apply for Campaign Coordination Executive
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly