Business Support Assistant
Reports to: Assistant to the CFO
Purpose of the Role: To help the Assistant to the CFO provide business support to the CFO/ CEO Deputy, the Management Team and the wider team, in an accurate, timely, efficient and professional manner, consistent with defined business targets and objectives.
- Document management, record keeping, maintenance of information and databases following established formats and procedures.
- Ensuring a smooth and timely flow of all incoming and outgoing correspondence.
- Documentation registration, circulation, processing, filing in the relevant folders after the completion, archiving.
- Assembling and submitting of documentation upon request from authorised internal and external parties/agents, auditors, etc.
- Conducting the documents, including in particular the initial preparation of papers.
- Due diligence process support, including the relevant documentation collection and arranging of certification/translation if required.
- Processing the Applications for business in various jurisdictions, checking and entering correct information into forms.
- Assisting with company contracts approval procedure, including the consulting the company employees about existing procurement and legal policies.
- Ensuring that all completed contracts are uploaded into database in timely manner and with highest level of quality and accuracy.
- Dealing with information requests and queries from inside and outside the company in accordance with regulatory and company standards.
- Providing administrative support, including business appointments arranging, assisting with inquiries and help with locating of the documentation.
- Keeping abreast of professional knowledge by maintaining personal networks and studying developments within the industry.
- Escalating issues to Assistant to the CFO as appropriate.
- Undertaking other reasonable duties as instructed by senior management.
- Cover for absence of Assistant to the CFO
- Maintaining Good Attendance
- Assisting with preparing reports as and when required.
Required Skills and Abilities:
- Similar, relevant experience.
- Good oral and written communication skills, exchanging information and communicating in a clear and concise way.
- Excellent personal organization and methodical approach to work.
- Attention to detail and accuracy.
- Ability to prioritize and plan independently daily/weekly tasks accordingly.
- Ability to multi-task and work under pressure.
- Confident user of Excel and Word.
- Customer focus, with a proactive and results-driven approach.
- Committed to upholding professional standards.
Desired Skills and Abilities:
- Working knowledge of Russian.
Apply for Business Support Assistant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly