Casino Fraud Analyst
Reports to: Senior Casino Fraud Analyst/Assistant Fraud Manager
Purpose of the Role: To proceed with the Company’s anti-fraud protocols in a way that protects the Company and its stakeholders from harm caused by fraud and error, whilst maintaining the Company’s ability to transact freely and efficiently with its customers.
- Performing risk assessments on Online Casino activities to identify areas for improvement.
- Acting as an escalation point for issue related to potential Online Casino fraud.
- Detection of new fraud techniques and highlighting K.F.P to minimise risks.
- Displaying a high level of attention to detail whilst recording and updating account information.
- Actively contribute to identifying initiatives, system improvements, and process improvements.
- Investigating new customer and existing accounts using various fraud prevention tools.
- Handling suspicious accounts and events in accordance with company procedures.
- Review of customer documentation and KYC checks for various jurisdictions in line with policy.
- Prevent financial loss as a result of fraudulent behaviour.
- Contributing to team effort by meeting KPI’s and SLA’s.
- Ad hoc projects driven by business needs.
- Dealing with customers and staff in an efficient and courteous manner.
- Escalating issues to senior management as appropriate.
- Undertaking other reasonable duties as instructed by senior management.
Required Skills and Abilities:
- Excellent communication skills in English and Russian (written and verbal).
- Good knowledge of MS Office Tools, including MS Excel.
- Good organisation and prioritising abilities.
- Ability to multitask and work under pressure.
- Exceptional problem-solving skills.
- Good attention to detail.
- Proactive approach.
- Solid analytical skills.
- Must be flexible towards work schedules and rota (mornings, evenings and nights)