5 days left
- Full Time
An MPs constituency office is an exciting, busy and dynamic place to work. The Apprentice will be dealing with the public and therefore needs to be polite under pressure in person and on the telephone manner.
The role would suit someone who is outgoing, hard-working and very adaptable. Excellent customer service skills are imperative as a variety of customers visit the office on a daily basis. No political experience is required but a basic knowledge of the local area would be beneficial as would a good level of written English.
The right candidate will be able to carry out the following:
- Able to use own initiative when prioritising work
- Enjoy working in a very small but supportive team
- Competent at letter writing and emails
- Strong computer and organisational skills
- Remain calm under pressure
- Excellent listening skills
- Willing to learn and a keen interest in current affairs
- Good with the public and can handle the unexpected
- Adaptable to changing situations
The Apprentice will work towards their Level 3 Business Administration Apprentice over 12-18 months.
Apply for Apprentice Administrator
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly