Business Administration Apprentice (HR Department)
City College Brighton and Hove are seeking to appoint an Apprentice Administrator to undertake general administration duties within our Human Resources Team. The role involves providing a high level of customer service to internal and external stakeholders. The role also involves inputting and monitoring data information systems to ensuring a high level of accuracy.
On appointment the candidate will be expected to commence and successfully complete a Level 2 NVQ in Business Administration within the 15 month time frame.
The post-holder will report to the HR Administrator and the Recruitment Co-ordinator on a day-to-day basis, but ultimately to the Head of Human Resources and will be accountable for:
- Providing administration support to the HR Department
- Maintaining and updating our records to ensure the accuracy of data
- Complying with College wide policies and procedures
Below is a suggested list of duties that these accountability's cover. This list is not exhaustive and may vary from time to time in order that the accountability's may be met. Such changes are a common occurrence and cannot of themselves justify a re-grading of the post.
- Act as first point of contact for current staff, new starters and candidates
- Administer and file documentation
- Maintain the records and chase non returns
- Deal with general enquiries and take messages as required
- Arrange room bookings and other administration in relation to recruitment
- Provide support to the HR Administrator and the Recruitment Co-ordinator
- Undertake any necessary administration tasks to ensure the smooth running of the department
- Maintain confidentiality at all times
- Undertake any other reasonable tasks arising
- Input, update and maintain data on Agresso, the HR and Payroll database
- Maintain and update records, to ensure the accuracy of data
- Collate and present statistics as required
- Chase nil returns
- Participate in College probationary review and appraisal processes, agree objectives with the line manager and ensure they are achieved
- Comply with the College’s health and safety policy
- Work to promote and contribute to the College’s Equal Opportunities Policy
- Apply the College’s safeguarding policy and practises
- Comply with the College’s procedures in relation to the requirements of the Data Protection Act
- Undertake such other duties as may be reasonably required
Please follow the link and create an account on the Find An Apprenticeship website where you can apply for this role.