Plus Extra Administrator
Job Grade S4:
Palmer & Harvey, business leader in retail distribution is looking for an Administrator within the Plus Extra department at our Head Office in Hove.
Reporting directly to the Plus Extra Supervisor, duties for this varied role will include preparing supplier statements for data-entry, resolving customer queries and reconciling accounts and other general administration including data input, credit control, the administration of leads and the openings/closures of accounts onto Oracle Financials. There are also weekly/monthly duties such as supplier payment runs, invoice uploads, customer statement runs and reporting that are done on a rota basis.
The successful applicant will have:
- A strong administrative background
- Good numerical skills and attention to detail
- The ability to work both on own initiative and as part of a small team
- A good understanding of Microsoft Excel, Word, Access and Outlook
- A knowledge of Oracle Financials would be an advantage, however not essential
- Credit control experience to enable collection of supplier debt
- A confident telephone manner and the ability to build strong relationships with suppliers and customers
Only applicants who are able to demonstrate proven skills in the above will be short listed for interview.
If you are an internal applicant you must notify your Line Manager before applying.
If you are interested in applying and believe you have the relevant experience required for this position then please complete the Palmer & Harvey online form by following the link (or icon) provided below. If you do not complete the Palmer and Harvey online form, your application will not be taken further.
Closing Date - Friday 28th October 2016