Do you enjoy speaking to customers?
Do you enjoy finding out the root cause of issues?
Do you enjoy resolving customer issues?If you can answer YES to the above questions and you have the following experience then apply for our permanent, full time Complaint Handler roles today! The successful candidate will join our Complaints Team, to manage, investigate, and resolve customer complaints in a timely manner - considering the customer journey at all touch points. Keeping TCF principals, the company promise and regulatory requirements at the heart of all decisions made. So, what are we looking for?
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- Ability to prioritise work and meet deadlines;
- Ethical, focused on treating customers fairly;
- Excellent attention to detail;
- Respect for business and customers confidentiality;
- Experienced objection handler;
- Strong understanding of Treating Customers Fairly;
- Experience of handling complaints in a volume driven environment;
- Experience in Customer Service or similar customer facing roles.
- 22 days holiday (not inclusive of bank holidays)
- Comprehensive, in-house training
- Opportunities for progression
- Regular incentives
- Free Wi-Fi / tea and coffee / fresh fruit for all employees
- A friendly and social environment
- A busy sports and social programme
- Great local employee discounts at shops, restaurants, and more
- Pension scheme
- Free life assurance
- Discount on our warranty protection coverage for you and your family members