Production Planner in East Sssex
Servomex, the world leader in gas analysis is currently recruiting for a Production Planner to work in our UK Technical Centre in Crowborough, East Sussex.
Servomex is the leading provider of reliable, accurate and stable gas measurement solutions to industries across the globe.
An acknowledged innovator in gas analysis technologies for more than 60 years, the company's continual leading edge in R&D and manufacturing ensure the delivery of high-performance, cost-effective solutions through a portfolio of dependable products ranging from portable gas analysers to complex process solutions. The company operates at the forefront of the industry and works with leading multi-national companies spanning the hydrocarbon processing, industrial gas, power, semiconductor and healthcare markets. As a truly global organisation, product innovation, excellent levels of customer service and talented people are fundamental to our future success.
The Planner will work as a member of the planning function within the Supply Chain team. They will be required to work closely with the Production and Customer Service teams, producing production plans based upon MRP information to ensure that orders are produced in line with external and internal customer requirements.
Key Responsibilities will include:
- Produce and communicate daily production planning and scheduling plans for Analyser, Transducer and Spares.
- Plan and schedule workflow for each analyser and transducer operational area according to manufacturing requirements.
- Analyse, review and maintain routings and lead times to ensure they reflect actual manufacturing processes.
- Ensure SAP data accuracy is maintained through regular housekeeping of planning data.
- Review BOM, safety stocks, Kanban levels and master data as required.
- Produce capacity plan detail to enable forward planning of production areas with production management.
- Be involved in S&OP process, producing data and analysing sales detail as required.
- Undertake associated projects – stock, planning and production, master data actions etc.
- Carry out forecasting and inventory analysis so support future purchasing decisions.
- Hold daily production meetings with production areas and produce and update KPI’s as appropriate.
- Contribute to CI/SBS initiatives to enhance throughput, product and service levels to our customers.
- Determine and implement appropriate planning processes within the business.
- A proven track record of operating as a Production Planner within a low/med volume high complexity manufacturing environment.
- Excellent ‘Good Manufacturing Practices’( GMP) skills
- Ability to understand and interrogate SAP MRP system
- Ability to understand ROP, Kanban and safety stock levels
Servomex offers a comprehensive salary and benefits package commensurate with its status as a world class organisation committed to high performance, customer focus and employee empowerment.